Brake assist, ABS put HiAce step ahead of rule-makers.
The Australian government will require modern brake technologies in all new light- commercial vehicles. Road Safety Minister Catherine King says the Australian Design Rules will be amended to make electronic stability control compulsory for new LCVs such as utilities and goods vans. Brake-assist systems will be made standard in light passenger vehicles, including cars, passenger vans and off-road vehicles, as well as in LCVs. “Each year, over 200 pedestrians and cyclists die on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Government Mandates LCV Brake Upgrades" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642