VW among makes most popular with diesel “considerers.Ë®
Some 48.1% of Australian adult drivers say they seriously would consider buying a new diesel vehicle. Pollster Roy Morgan Research says while consideration of diesel propulsion is down slightly from its peak of 50% a year ago, it remains ahead of hybrid-electric (45.6%) and liquefied petroleum gas (30.3%). Interest in hybrids has declined steadily in Australia since peaking above 60% in mid-2008 as diesel has risen over the same period. Consideration rates for both fuels flattened in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australiansâ€™ Interest in Diesel Power Leveling Off" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642