CHENGDU, Sichuan – SAIC-GMWuling Automobile (SGMW) officially launched its first independent passenger car, the Baojun 630, in Chengdu on August 9. After Chengdu, the new car will be introduced through a national tour in select cities including Zhengzhou, Nanning, Jinan, Changsha, Shijiazhuang, Nanjing and Harbin, according to a company press release. Three variants of the Baojun 630 are offered at a retail price of between ¥62,800 and ¥73,800 ($9,235 and $10,853). Baojun is the fourth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Baojun 630 Launched With Price at ¥62,800" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642