Customers can begin ordering Gentra in June.
VIENNA – General Motors Uzbekistan, owned 25% by GM and 75% by the Uzbek state automotive company Uzavtosanoat, unveils a Daewoo-badged version of the Chevrolet Lacetti sedan in Russia. The Chevrolet Lacetti was made in Russia by contract assembler Avtotor until 2012. Avtotor assembled all three Lacetti body styles, sedan, hatchback and wagon. The sedan also has been in production at the GM Uzbekistan plant in Asaka since 2008. Following the phase out of the Chevrolet version in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevrolet Lacetti Makes Russian Comeback as Daewoo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642