DETROIT – China’s infrastructure is expanding so rapidly, OnStar is forced to update its map data monthly, three times more often than the telematics provider does in the U.S., where its subscriber base is 15 times larger. For this reason, and because China’s growing driver population is new to motoring, General Motors-owned OnStar is carving out a solid niche for itself in the world’s most promising consumer market, says Diane Jurgens, who becomes Shanghai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinaâ€™s Growth Signals OnStar Upturn " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642