A major decision adopted earlier this month by the new Political Bureau of the Party Central Committee headed by Xi Jinping signals government support for local independent brands as far as government procurement and official fleets are concerned. The eight-point regulation adopted on December 4 is meant to change the behavior of Party and government officials from extravagance, bureaucracy, empty talk, corruption and power abuse that have greatly tarnished the image of the ruling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinaâ€™s New Leaders to Support Local Brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642