Plant that builds Tagaz Aquila sports car may add Grand Cherokee output.
VIENNA – Fiat, Chrysler and struggling Russian auto maker TagAZ reportedly are in negotiations about the contract assembly of Jeep vehicles. The TagAZ plant is located in Taganrog, a port city in the Rostov region in southwestern Russia. The auto maker filed for bankruptcy in April 2012. The Rostov regional arbitration court has ordered external control of TagAZ for 18 months and appointed a receiver last week. A TagAZ official speaking during an arbitration-court hearing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Considers Assembling Jeeps at Russiaâ€™s TagAZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642