Crossroads ChinaJul 27, 2012
The Chinese are better educated now, leading to higher-paying jobs, which means more responsibility and additional stress, says Qiu Shaobo, whose ready smile never conveys simmering discontent about China’s dynamic new society.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Crossroads China " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642