Online campaign stresses Volt’s ‘green’ qualities, sustainability.
Chevrolet U.K., saying its Volt extended-range electric vehicle deserves an innovative launch, is going 100% digital with its new advertising campaign. The first digital-only campaign by General Motors’ U.K. subsidiary now is live across multiple channels. In its first project for Chevrolet, global media agency Carat has created a high-impact online presence, introducing new partnerships with media giants including AOL, Yahoo and AskMen. Chevrolet U.K. public-relations manager ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Digital-Only Launch for Chevy Volt in U.K." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642