Sales of Hyundai vehicles fell 20% in May.
PARIS – May sales in France followed the pattern established earlier in the spring, in which French brands improved while others declined as a group. The market for passenger vehicles, at 148,573 units, basically was a wash, up 0.1%. That dragged year-to-date growth down to 3.0%. Renault posted an 8.5% gain in May, and its low-cost Dacia brand was up 10.8%. At PSA Peugeot Citroen, Peugeot was up 3.6% and Citroen 4.3%. Year-to-date, the Renault group is up 12.7% and PSA 6.8%. Bernard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Domestics Continue to Perform Well in May As French Market Recovers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642