Show reflects Spaniards’ interest in used cars.
MADRID – Spaniards bought twice as many used cars as new cars in first-half 2013, despite the availability of government rebates for new-vehicle purchases. Data from the Automobile Studies Institute, a branch of the ANFAC auto makers group, says sales of used cars reached 809,160 units through June, a 5% increase from year-ago. New-car demand went in the opposite direction, falling 4.9% to 386,353. The Effective Vehicle Incentive Program, offering rebates of up to €2,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Economic Pinch Drives Used-Car Demand in Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642