Top exec at Chinese EV maker BYD slated to speak.
An international conference in Malaysia will bring together global experts to address regulatory, consumer and technological issues facing energy-efficient vehicles. The inaugural Kuala Lumpur Energy Efficient Vehicle Conference, to be known as E-mobilia World, is scheduled for March 26-27 in Kuala Lumpur. The event, developed by trade-fair specialist Koelnmesse and the Malaysia Automotive Institute, aims to assess and help accelerate EEV advancements from development to market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Energy-Efficient Vehicles Focus of International Forum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642