Kia standout brand for family-first buyers.
The demographic group that comes closest to representing the Australian norm on matters of lifestyle, opinions and behavior is expecting to spend more than A$4.6 billion ($4.1 billion) over the next four years on new cars. Roy Morgan Research says this is more than three times the average and almost A$1 billion ($895.9 million) above the next biggest spenders, the rural families group. What the research company calls the family-first group is the biggest by both volume and total value. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Family-First Buyers to Drive Oz New-Car Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642