Top-selling Golf helps VW maintain European dominance.
PARIS – Improving sales of the Renault Clio, Peugeot 208 and Nissan Qashqai make at least three product managers happy in Europe, although car registrations overall fell again by 10.5% in February to 795,482 units. The decline was larger than January’s, and again only the U.K. showed a sales improvement among the major countries in Europe, up 7.9%. Nonetheless, there are minute signs the bottom of a 6-year sales slide could arrive this year. Greece and Portugal, two of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"February Deliveries Indicate Continued European Slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642