Richard Ferlazzo 25-year veteran of General Motors.
Richard Ferlazzo is named GM Australia design director, responsible for advanced production and global contract programs. He takes over from Andrew Smith, who left GM Holden in August to assume a senior design role with General Motors in Detroit. Ferlazzo will report directly to Michael Simcoe, executive director-GM International Operations design. He also will report to GM Holden Chairman and Managing Director Mike Devereux, and will become a member of the GM Holden senior leadership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferlazzo Named GM Australia Design Director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642