Cherokee may kick-start alliance’s foray into tough market.
MUMBAI – Fiat Group Automobiles India is making a new start in the country in a strategic alliance called Fiat Chrysler India Operations. Led by a new president and managing director, Nagesh Basavanhalli, the alliance is aiming for a 4% market share in three years from the less than 1% now held by Fiat. It will launch nine new and refreshed models, four each from the Fiat and Chrysler-Jeep family and an Abarth-brand small sports car. The Italian and U.S. partners bring to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Enlists Chrysler in Bid for India Breakthrough" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642