Mirage’s popularity belies Mitsubishi’s also-ran status in Thai sales race.
Honda comes storming back from the flood disaster of a year and a half ago to topple Toyota as Thailand’s leading car seller with 21,282 deliveries in February, up 3,680.1%. At the same time, Toyota saw its car sales fall 10.3% to 15,619 units. Figures collated for the Thai industry by Toyota show Honda’s dramatic recovery lifted it into first place in year-to-date car sales with 36,795 deliveries, up 4,203.5%. Toyota volume rose 8.6% to 34,055. Nissan was third, with sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Flood of Buyers Lifts Honda to No.1 in Thai LV Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642