Compact CUV billed as global product tailored to local needs.
MUMBAI – Ford has lost money in all but one of the 18 years it has operated in India, but the auto maker could see a quick reversal of fortune with the EcoSport’s arrival. Sales of the highly anticipated compact cross/utility vehicle launched June 26, and Ford India says it received 30,000 bookings in the first three weeks. The base EcoSport is competitively priced at Rs559,000 ($9,200) for a gasoline engine and Rs669,000 ($11,000) for a diesel model. Those prices establish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fordâ€™s EcoSport Promises to Shake Up Indian Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642