Geely MK New first up for KrASZ.
VIENNA – Assembly of Geely cars from semi-knocked-down kits is under way once again at the Kremenchugsky Avtosborochny Zavod assembly plant in Kremenchug, Ukraine. Controlled by Ukraine’s Geely distributor AIS, KrASZ is restarting Geely assembly as a result of the higher duties that are being levied on a large number of imported cars with gasoline engines. The assembler previously built Geely cars between March 2007 and January 2012. KrASZ also produces Ssangyong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely Restarts Assembly in Ukraine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642