Volkswagen stand at 2014 Geneva auto show.
GENEVA – European automakers took to the annual Geneva auto show with gusto, showing everything from fuel-sipping city cars to million-dollar sports coupes, but the event’s glamour belied an industry still struggling to unshackle itself from the 2009 global economic crisis. According to WardsAuto data, automakers selling in Europe and Russia delivered 14.5 million new light vehicles last year, a flat year-over-year result leading most industry executives and analysts to call the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Genevaâ€™s Glamour Belies Region Still Shackled by Economic Crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642