Hyundai Solaris No.2 seller, with deliveries off just 1% in month.
Russia’s new-vehicle market continued its decline in October, signaling a revival is unlikely before year’s end. The Association of European Businesses’ Automobile Manufacturers Committee data shows the month’s sales fell 8% from like-2012 to 234,481 units, leaving the 10-month total down 7% at 2,281,181. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says the general sales trend remains weak on a consistent level. “Neither do we see signs for improvement, nor for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gloomy Near-Term Outlook for Russia as Sales Slide Again in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642