Fiat Viaggio produced by JV.
GUANGZHOU – Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Ltd. (GAC)’s board of directors has approved a proposal to increase investment in GAC-Fiat Automobiles Co., Ltd. by ¥300 million ($48 million), according to an announcement on gagc.com.cn. Based on the proposal, the board meeting permits shareholders to increase their stakes in GAC-Fiat at original shareholding ratio so that GAC-Fiat can get more financial support to develop new products and expand production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Guangzhou Auto to Add ¥300 Million Investment to GAC-Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642