Unexpectedly high sales for the second straight month took another healthy chunk from U.S. light-vehicle dealer inventory in June. June U.S. light-vehicle sales posted a 16.9 million seasonally adjusted annual rate, topping the prior month’s strong 16.7 million, and the best SAAR for any month in nearly eight years. Even with an atypically low number of selling days in the month – 24 vs. the usual 26 or 27 –June’s volume knocked 2.1% off of May’s inventory ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hefty Sales Pare U.S. Inventory Again, But Dealers Still Well-Stocked" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642