Artist rendering of new Prachinburi plant.
Honda Thailand lays the cornerstone for a TB17.2 billion ($547.9 million) assembly plant with annual production capacity for 120,000 vehicles. The new operation, which also includes an engine plant, mainly will produce subcompact models to meet increasing demand for such vehicles in Thailand and export markets including the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, Oceania, Middle East, Africa and Caribbean regions. Plans for the plant were announced in February. It will launch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Begins Construction on New Thai Assembly Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642