EcoSport capitalizing on country’s downsizing trend.
MUMBAI – Ford is aggressively building its global compact-car base in India, matching new models to its understanding of the dynamics of the local market and awareness of changing consumer preferences. After observing 3½ years of the Figo compact car’s success in both domestic and export markets and three months of positive response to the EcoSport compact cross/utility vehicle, the auto maker is growing India as a competitive production base. Ford’s new plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Key Player in Fordâ€™s Small-Car Growth Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642