JLR CEO Ralf Speth with Queen Elizabeth as company’s export efforts recognized.
With exports soaring and accounting for 80% of all Jaguar Land Rover vehicles built in the U.K., the automaker draws recognition from the Queen for its outstanding overseas sales growth over the last three years. JLR last year sold 425,006 vehicles through a network of 2,520 dealers in 170 countries. Its largest export regions are mainland Europe, North America and China, together accounting for 60% of its export sales. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade, presented ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JLR Gets Nod From Queen for Export Success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642