’15 Lincoln MKC built at Ford’s Louisville, KY, assembly plant.
SANTA BARBARA, CA – Lincoln officials say the launch of the MKC CUV will go more smoothly than that of the MKZ midsize sedan, which was held back from the market for months due to unforeseen quality issues. “What we learned is we needed to have a more robust set of senior management reviews along the way, so we added prototype builds that we didn’t have with MKZ,” Matt VanDyke, director-Global Lincoln, tells WardsAuto during an MKC test drive here. “And we added ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln Plans Smooth MKC Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642