Auto maker’s response to wage demands limits strike to two days.
MUMBAI – As with other industries, Indian auto makers and components producers face periodic labor disputes. But differences within the automotive sector have been considerably more turbulent, in some cases turning violent and even deadly. Clashes in the Gurgaon-Manesar region in north-central India belt are notorious for their frequency and intensity. The most deeply and repeatedly affected businesses include auto maker Maruti Suzuki; Honda Motor Cycle & Scooter; Hero Motors, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra Charts Course for Indian Labor Peace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642