Honda says hybrids selling well ahead of 2012 rate.
Malaysian new-vehicle sales eased 1.3% year-on-year in August to 51,104 units, but the industry predicts deliveries will recover this month. The Malaysian Automotive Assn. reports car deliveries dipped 1.3% to 45,052 units, while commercials vehicle slowed a similar 1.3% to 6,052. The government’s Bernama news agency reports the latest result was down 25% from July. “However, total industry volume for the period between January and August was 5% higher than the similar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Light-Vehicle Sales Retreat 1.3% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642