Perodua claims one-third of Malaysian market.
Positive economic conditions and a steady investment flow are expected to push Malaysian vehicle sales up 4.2% this year to 675,000 units, industry analyst Frost & Sullivan predicts in a new report. Kavan Mukhtyar, Frost & Sullivan partner and head of automotive and transportation practice- Asia Pacific, says the government’s much-awaited national automotive policy, expected to be announced in mid-January, will be the catalyst to move the local industry forward through a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia LV Sales Expected to Build on 2013 Gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642