BMW 3-Series growing sales in Malaysia.
The Malaysian Automotive Assn. raises its full-year sales forecast following a 6.3% rise in first-half deliveries to 333,142 units. The passenger-vehicle market rose 7.5% to 296,779 units, while the commercial-vehicle segment fell 3% to 36,393. Local production was up 8.3% in the first half to 317,892 units, with passenger vehicles ahead 10.3% to 291,810, more than offsetting a 10.1% fall in CV production to 26,082. The government news agency Bernama reports MAA, citing improving economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian Auto Sales Growth Forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642