CX-5 first vehicle in mix at new Malaysia plant.
Mazda begins mass production of the CX-5 for Malaysia and Thailand with the opening of a Mazda-exclusive vehicle assembly facility on the grounds of a plant owned by Inokom. The CX-5 has been produced since March last year at a Mazda-exclusive body shop constructed as one of the measures to reinforce the local production framework. The body shop and the newly opened assembly facility are the result of a 100 million ringgit ($31 million) investment by Mazda Malaysia. Total annual production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Launches New Plant in Malaysia With CX-5 Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642