Regional free-trade pact clears way for Malaysian JV’s CUV exports.
Mazda Malaysia marks a milestone as it begins its first vehicle exports of completely built-up vehicles to Thailand. The joint venture between Bermaz Motor and Mazda in Japan is shipping 2.0L and 2.5L gasoline-powered Skyactiv-G CX-5 as well as 2.2L diesel-fueled Skyactiv-D CX-5 CUV models. They are built at Inokom’s assembly plant in Kulim, Kedah, 210 miles (340 km) north of Kuala Lumpur. The exports are the first after the JV’s investment in the Inokom facility, where ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Malaysia Launches CBU Exports to Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642