Mazda3 wins popularity contest ahead of new-gen’s arrival.
Nearly 2.3 million Australians intend to buy a new car in the next four years, and the Mazda3 heads the wish list, Roy Morgan Research automotive survey data shows. It finds 6.4% of new-car intenders are considering the Mazda3, ahead of the GM Holden Commodore/Calais (5.7%), Toyota Corolla (5.0%), GM Holden Cruze (4.1%) and Volkswagen Golf (4.0%). The difference between the Mazda3 and Corolla is equivalent to more than 30,000 potential sales in a highly competitive market. But Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda3 Draws Most Interest From Prospective Oz Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642