Granta bucks downward trend with 59% year-to-date sales surge.
Russian new-vehicle sales declined again in September, but the falloff eased and the year-to-date total passed the 2 million-unit mark, giving the industry hope the market is beginning to stabilize. The Association of European Businesses automobile manufacturers committee reports deliveries for the month fell 5% to 246,895 units for a 9-month total down 7% to 2,046,700. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber sees the market in medical terms: “The average temperature in the hospital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Month-on-Month Gain Eases Ongoing Russian Sales Slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642