Veteran designer Steve Mattin joins AvtoVAZ.
VIENNA – Russia’s largest auto maker, AvtoVAZ, opens a new design studio in the capital city of Moscow. The studio, which currently employs 12 people, will support AvtoVAZ’s main design center in Togliatti, about 1,000 km (600 miles) southeast of Moscow, and will contribute to the design of future Lada models. Steve Mattin, who joined AvtoVAZ as design director last October, is based in Togliatti but will spend some time every week in the new Moscow branch. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moscow Studio to Support AvtoVAZ Main Design Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642