Acura’s entry-level ILX on sale May 25.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ – Honda’s Acura near-luxury brand’s flagship model will see its name changed from RL to RLX, Acura vice president Jeff Conrad tells WardsAuto during an ILX/RDX media event here. The next-generation car will be unveiled at the New York auto show in April. Conrad confirms the RLX is a total redesign of the RL, the current-generation model that debuted in 2004 and is one of the longest-selling passenger cars in the U.S. In prepared remarks earlier in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Acura Flagship to Wear RLX Badge; ILX to Start at $27,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642