Teana sedan in vanguard of automaker’s aggressive product cadence.
BANGKOK – Nissan launches its new-generation Teana in Thailand, hoping the fullsize sedan can play a major role in its ambitious local growth plans. As only the second country to build the Teana, Thailand will form the production base for sales of the model in the ASEAN trade bloc. Nissan says exports will reach 30 countries, more than the outgoing model, once output is fully up to speed. The Teana is a halo brand for Nissan’s expansion plans both here and across ASEAN. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New-Gen Nissan Teana Joins Southeast Asia Sales Race" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642