Toyota Hilux topped June, H1 commercial-vehicle sales.
Commercial-vehicles sales in New Zealand are running at their highest rate since 1982, with June deliveries up 7.5% to 3,181 units following a strong April and May. The Motor Industry Assn. says this leaves the year’s first-half CV sales up 26% from year-ago to 14,754 units. MIA CEO David Crawford credits a strong housing market in Auckland, the country’s biggest city, and the massive rebuilding projects under way after earthquakes in 2010 and 2011 that destroyed much of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand CV Sales See Double-Digit Gain in First Half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642