Ranger top-selling CV in January.
New Zealand’s new-vehicle market roared into 2014, with January sales climbing 13.3% year-over-year to a record 10,528 units. The Motor Industry Assn. reports new-car deliveries jumped 12.3% to 8,293 units, while commercial-vehicle traffic out of the showrooms improved 17.1% to 2,235. “2014 registrations of new vehicles have got off to a rip-roaring start with the strongest January total since the MIA started collecting records for passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand LV Sales Open 2014 at Best-Ever Rate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642