Toyota Corolla top-selling car in March.
New Zealand’s new-vehicle market continues to show strength, posting its strongest March since 1985 on an 11.5% rise in car sales to 9,505 units and 33.3% jump in commercial-vehicle deliveries to 2,705. Motor Industry Assn. data shows first-quarter car sales increased 15.6% to 22,689 units, while CV deliveries accelerated 41.9% to 6,761. Toyota remained the leader in March, selling 1,845 units (including 1,202 cars) for a 19.4% share of the market. Ford followed with 928, ahead ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Market Posts Strong March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642