Corolla top-seller in New Zealand.
New Zealand’s new-vehicle sales soared 12.2% to 113,117 units in 2013, notching the market’s best result in 19 years as the economy bounced back and the industry finally put the 2011 Thai and Japanese natural disasters behind it. Motor Industry Association CEO David Crawford says the final registration data for 2013 confirmed a strong finish to the end of a strong year for new-vehicle sales, with a significant increase of 12,322 units over 2012 and the highest annual volume since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Market Posts Best Results Since 1984" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642