Astra OPC can hit 62 mph in 6.0 seconds.
Adam Opel will pump up the volume on its entry into the Down Under market with the local debut of its Astra OPC at this year’s Australian International Motor Show. The most powerful Astra ever produced, the Opel Performance Centre model will join the auto maker’s Australia lineup in early 2013. Powered by a 2.0L turbocharged direct-injection engine, the Astra OPC achieves a power output of up to 276 hp and maximum torque of 295 lb.-ft. (400 Nm). It can sprint 0-62 mph (100 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel to Sell Astra OPC in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642