Lexus IS250 rated “poor” in vehicle front-corner impact protection.
The Australasian New Car Assessment Program endorses the new small-overlap frontal-crash test by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety in the U.S., saying it supports continuous development of crash-testing. “We are monitoring developments in vehicle safety and the crash-testing field worldwide so that we can incorporate best practice into our Australasian test regime,” ANCAP Chairman Lauchlan McIntosh says in a statement. ANCAP conducts a series of five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz, New Zealand Regulators Back New U.S. Crash Test" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642