Lada off 19% through two months but nearly outselling next two brands combined.
Russian new-vehicle sales continued their long decline in February, falling 2% year-on-year, but the industry believes the market is close to returning to a growth cycle. The Association of European Businesses’ Automobile Manufacturers Committee says the latest fall in deliveries of new cars and light-commercial vehicles, to 206,476 units, lowered the year-to-date total 4% to 359,138. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says the market performance appears on track to match last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pace of Russian LV Sales Slide Slows in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642