New model to join Alza in Perodua’s lineup.
Malaysian small-car maker Perodua plans to introduce an aluminum engine to be produced at its 1.3 billion ringgit ($403 million) plant due to go into production in third-quarter 2014. The engine will be used in Perodua’s next model launching at the same time. “We are going to change our engine from cast-iron to aluminum to further improve the internal-combustion engine,” President and CEO Aminar Rashid Salleh tells reporters. The government’s Bernama news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perodua Debuting Aluminum Engine for New â€™14 Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642