New Cadillac sedan reportedly to draw cues from Elmiraj concept vehicle.
DETROIT – A top General Motors executive confirms the automaker is developing a new flagship sedan to compete with high-end offerings from the German luxury brands. Mark Reuss, GM executive vice president-global product development, purchasing and supply chain, says the car is extremely critical to the future of Cadillac, both in North America and abroad. “If we’re a serious luxury car maker, it’s really important to us,” he tells WardsAuto during a community ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Planned Flagship Seen Boosting Cadillac's Credibility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642