GLA among several locally built Mercedes models.
MUMBAI – In an otherwise moribund market, sales of premium luxury vehicles in India are growing and diversifying. Deliveries of high-end brands – Volkswagen Group affiliates Audi and Porsche, as well as BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Jaguar Land Rover – reached 25,800 units in 2012, a 65% surge from two years earlier, according to WardsAuto data. Sales through July totaled 14,870, up 16% from year-ago. Totals do not include the more exclusive super-luxury imports such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Premium-Car Sales Bright Spot in Gloomy Indian Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642