Fiat Ducato sold as Ram ProMaster in U.S.
MADRID – Taking advantage of Euro 6 and Euro 5b+ emissions standards imposed at the beginning of the year, which required changing or adjusting commercial-vehicle engines, Sevel Sur launches the sixth generation of the light CVs it assembles for Fiat and PSA Peugeot Citroen. Sevel Sur (Sevel South) is a 50-50 joint venture created in 1978 by Italy’s Fiat and France’s PSA. The JV in 1981 began assembling a common range of LCVs currently marketed by Fiat under the name ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA-Fiat JV Launches Next-Gen LCVs in Tough Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642