New Renault Clio helping to lead sales growth.
PARIS – Renault’s sales revival alone helped pull France to a 3.4% increase in registrations by volume in September, the second month this year to show improvement. Renault and its Dacia subsidiary delivered 37,940 cars during the month, 5,815 units, or 18.1%, more than a year earlier. Sales industrywide jumped 4,675 units to 142,211, according to the CCFA, the automakers’ association here. On a daily basis, French deliveries fell 1.5%, but that still is a plus for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Drives French Market to September Gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642